M.O.

Here at 'Lonely Estonian', we bring you just what the Baltics ordered: another blog about Estonia (see Blogroll). And when I say "we", I mean "me".

I'll post semi-regularly, delivering everything from the pressing news to the depressingly banal. As long as it has something to do with Estonia.

Even if you don't read any of my posts, you can at least use 'Lonely Estonian' as a hub to access all the better Estonia blogs out there (again, see Blogroll).

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Paul-in-Tallinn




Estonia successfully and (sigh) peacefully beat back America's own Ron Paul Revolution on the frontlines of Tallinn earlier this week.

Summoned by a flashmob, five (that's right, five) Paulbots (a.k.a. Paultards, or Paultardobots) stormed the Town Hall Square of Tallinn's Old Town neighborhood, held up a sign, realized that no one else in Estonia knows who the f*** Ron Paul is, and quickly dispersed.

UPDATE: Estonian Ministry of Defence did not return calls for comment.

1 comment:

IanM said...

Absolutely brilliant! Nice find, Drew!